Gotta figure out my blogging goals

  It's been nearly one month since I started blogging. I honestly can say I didn't know what to expect. I knew it was going to be difficult, but I didn't prepare myself for just how hard it would be. I started it because I had to get my thoughts out. The first couple of weeks were the most difficult. I thought I'd just be embarrassed, but it turns out that's the least of it. I've been angry, deeply hurt, more sad and vulnerable than I've ever been and lastly, relieved. My memories don't feel so heavy and scary now that I've shared them. They don't have the power they used to and I love it. I have other things I need to tackle, and I still plan on seeing a psychologist, but for now I feel like I have a grasp on that part of my life right now. I haven't been blogging mostly because I've been so dang busy, but partly because I don't know where to go with this now. All of my posts up until this one have been so emotionally driven. I'd get so focused on what I needed to get off my chest and couldn't think of anything else until I'd typed it all up. I still have lots I want to say but I need to gather my thoughts and figure out a way to make them make sense. I wanted to say that I'm not done with this blog, I'm just trying to come up with a plan. So in the meantime, enjoy this...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv7Ts4v5_Bs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memories

Self-loathing

This blogging thing is freaking me out